In this position, you will drive sales in and out of the facility in order to meet personal and team goals. Managing a balance between the generation of new leads and following up on existing leads from a variety of sources will be crucial to success in this position. If numbers and driving revenue in the fitness world is what you have a passion for, waste no time and apply today. Reports directly to the Operations Director and works cohesively with the rest of the sales team and all other departments.
- Responsible for following the membership sales process
- Member retention by engaging with members as they walk by
- Provide informative/engaging tours tailored towards the prospective member’s want’s
- Capturing prospective member referrals from new and current members
- Making the appropriate amount of phone calls as well as setting the appropriate amount of appointments per day to hit membership goals
- Informing prospective and current members of all the details of the membership
- Promoting new membership sales with prospective members
- Marketing the facility within the community
- Support the front desk as needed
- Addressing any members’ or prospective members’ inquiries about: joining, cancelations, freezing, travel passes, billing, guest passes, renewals, promotions, etc.
- Acknowledging member’s fitness accomplishments
- Acknowledging members as they walk by the membership area
- Efficiently, effectively, and thoroughly communicate to:
- Staff- Reports daily to the Operations Director daily statistics report. Attends weekly sales meeting.
- Current/prospective members- Gold’s Gyms’ vision, mission, and values through the 4 step sales process
- Responsible for the securing of any credit card or cash payments during the point of sale process
- When covering the front desk-all financial transactions are documented and processed using the cash register
- Health Coverage
- Sick and Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Premium Gold's Gym Membership
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)