In this position, you will drive sales in and out of the facility in order to meet personal and team goals. Managing a balance between the generation of new leads and following up on existing leads from a variety of sources will be crucial to success in this position. If numbers and driving revenue in the fitness world is what you have a passion for, waste no time and apply today. Reports directly to the Operations Director and works cohesively with the rest of the sales team and all other departments.
- Responsible for following the membership sales process
- Member retention by engaging with members as they walk by
- Provide informative/engaging tours tailored towards the prospective member’s want’s
- Capturing prospective member referrals from new and current members
- Making the appropriate amount of phone calls as well as setting the appropriate amount of appointments per day to hit membership goals
- Informing prospective and current members of all the details of the membership
- Promoting new membership sales with prospective members
- Marketing the facility within the community
- Support the front desk as needed
- Addressing any members’ or prospective members’ inquiries about: joining, cancelations, freezing, travel passes, billing, guest passes, renewals, promotions, etc.
- Acknowledging member’s fitness accomplishments
- Acknowledging members as they walk by the membership area
- Efficiently, effectively, and thoroughly communicate to:
- Staff- Reports daily to the Operations Director daily statistics report. Attends weekly sales meeting.
- Current/prospective members- Gold’s Gyms’ vision, mission, and values through the 4 step sales process
- Responsible for the securing of any credit card or cash payments during the point of sale process
- When covering the front desk-all financial transactions are documented and processed using the cash register
- Health Coverage
- Sick and Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Premium Gold's Gym Membership
Gold's Gym Family
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)